- Diego Fabiano successfully defended his master's thesis on multimodal emotion recognition
- Gave talk on Emotion Recognition using Fused Physiological Signals at ACII 2019
- New paper on Multi-subspace Supervised Descent for Robust Face Alignment accepted in Multimedia Tools and Applications. Paper can be found under publications.
- New work with Md Taufeeq Uddin accepted for at ACII Workshop on Machine Learning for Diagnosis and Treatment of Affective Disorders.Paper can be found under publications.
- Gave talk on Biometrics and Affective Computing a JP Morgan Chase Innovation Week in Tampa, FL.
- New work with Diego Fabiano accepted for oral presentation at ACII as oral presentation. Paper can be found under publications.
- Presented Deformable Synthesis Model at Face and Gesture in Lille, France.
- Presented VR-based Sign Language Recognition work at CHI in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Paper accepted to CHI Late Breaking work 2019. Paper can be found under publications.
- Paper accepted to Workshop on Empathy Modeling in Real-World Scenarios: Lessons Learned From the OMG-Empathy Challenge at Face and Gesture 2019. Paper can be found under publications.
- Paper accepted to Face and Gesture 2019 on our Deformable Synthesis Model for Emotion Recognition. Paper can be found under publications.